It all began in 1954 when Walter and Lisa Moser founded the W. Moser-Ingold & Co. The conventional turning lathes stood in a wooden structure with the office in a caravan next door. However Walter Moser knew that with his knowledge in engineering, he should push forward with his vision of the company’s future. A new construction of the company in Thöringen and their relocation was carried out in 1971. This is where, to this day, the company still stands.
In 1979 the company was renamed as today’s Moser-Ingold AG by Rudolf Moser, Marianne Beck-Moser and Gotthard Beck-Moser. Shortly after that, the first CNC machine appeared in our machinery and from then on the contstant modernisation of equipment began, for example: a sliding headstock lathe, automatic lathes with bar feeders, vertical milling centre and grinding machines. In1994, we obtained the quality certification according to ISO9002.
In 2003, Markus Beck und Rolf Ochsenbein took over the management and directly implemented the quality management system according to ISO9001:2000. The machinery is continuously updated and we can say we work with the latest standards to be found in technology. And this enables us to make use of the latest technology for the benefit of our customers. We also invested this year with a new Miyano and a Star automatic lathe.